Your specialized CRO for ultra sensitive and technically demanding immunoassays for biotherapeutics
For over 15 years, we have specialized in the development of immunoassays with highest demand on bioanalytical quality for biologics, biosimilars and biomarkers.
Your study needs define our assays. As your single point of contact, your dedicated project manager at Chimera ensures that your scientific input guides our assay development towards the optimal assay procedure on the ideal platform:
- Technology evaluation: Keep working on your preferred inhouse platform and only outsource case studies where ultra sensitivity or related criteria is a must. We have the scientific expertise and technical capabilities to facilitate your choice of ideal platform technology based on your pharmacological requirements.
- Reagent Qualification: From your proprietary reagents or commercially available materials, we select those which are most suitable to fulfill the study requirements.
- Detection-Antibody conjugation: Depending on the preferred immunoassay platform, we synthesize or select the optimal detection-conjugate (e.g. antibody-DNA conjugate, antibody-enzyme conjugate, antibody-fluorophor conjugate, etc.).
- Assay setup and optimization: Once the core assay reagents are in place, the assay is developed in agreement with bioanalytical guidance documents. Through our custom AnySource® sample dilution, we can adapt an assay to multiple (e.g. animal, artificial, human) or challenging matrices (e.g. CSF, synovial fluid, aqueous humor, etc.), optimize required sample volume (e.g. for microsampling or rare matrix study support), and increase selectivity while reducing background noise.
- Assay performance (including parameter characterization / pre-validation): the developed assay(s) are converted into bioanalytical method(s) ready for method validation.
Our long standing know how in beyond ELISA sensitive immunoassays enables us to make the most out of any immunoassay platform.